Client Service Associate (AKA Satisfaction Specialist)
XY Investment Solutions (XYIS)is a next generation turnkey asset management platform (TAMP) that is designed for the specific and unique needs of advisors of the XY Planning Network (XYPN). XYIS handles the time-consuming task of researching, performing due diligence, monitoring, trading and rebalancing a firm’s investment assets under management. In addition, we will facilitate trading, rebalancing and billing for our advisors, leaving them free to focus on serving their clients in a financial planning capacity.
XYIS is a subsidiary of XYPN, the leading organization for fee-only financial advisors who want to serve their Gen X and Gen Y peers providing comprehensive financial planning services for a monthly subscription fee and without product sales or asset minimums. The Network offers a virtual community for new and established financial advisors who want to serve a younger clientele, and provides its members compliance support services, marketing support, business tools and templates, and a wide range of technology solutions.
As our Client Services Associate (CSA), you will play a key role in delivering XYIS’s value proposition to our most valued audience, our advisors. Your contributions will be vital during our rapid growth to ensure we’re delivering exceedingly positive client experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Keep our advisors HAPPY!
- Smile (or fake it really well) as you field incoming service emails and phone calls, ensuring each is handled in a timely and professional manner per our SLAs.
- Host screen share sessions with advisors to help troubleshoot issues, assist onboarding, and more.
- Escalate issues as necessary to appropriate team members so we can have your back
- Interface with our partners, TD Ameritrade and RobustWealth, to ensure a killer advisor and client experience. Keep all stakeholders informed as necessary.
- Demonstrate superior understanding of the features and benefits of the XYIS investment platform when educating and coaching advisors via video, phone, chat, and other forms of communication.
- Maintain and continuously build out our Knowledge Base (FAQ and resource portal) with resources + digital content for advisors and clients.
- Save daily and weekly onboarding reports and update our CRM with advisor information and onboarding status.
- Follow up with advisors who are stagnant in the onboarding process to ensure they have all the resources they need to succeed. (If not, give them a hand!)
- Collaborate with team members to do all of the above.
- Track and report KPIs related to service, response times and overall advisor satisfaction...keep our advisors HAPPY (did we say that already???).
What would make us drool:
- You previously worked at Zappos on their world famous client service team!
- You know TD Ameritrade inside and out
- You understand how to “speak advisor”
- You know how to track your every interaction in a CRM
- You didn’t have to look up the acronym CRM to know what the heck we’re talking about
- Managing up is an opportunity and doesn’t scare you
- RIA and fee-only mean something to you
- You don’t have to google Michael Kitces or Alan Moore
- You know that “google” in the above sentence should not be capitalized as it was used as a verb
- Proficiency with HubSpot and integrating the system with other technologies
- You live (or want to live) in Bozeman, MT
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay: Starting salary: $50,000
- Bonus: up to 20% of base salary based on company wide goals
- Matching 401K (4.5% match on 6% contribution)
- Employer paid health insurance
- Open vacation policy (Required to take a minimum of 3 weeks per year)
- Flexible work hours - work from your RV as you travel the country!
- MacBook Pro
- Occasional paid staff work retreats for strategic planning and project work - 1-2/year anticipated plus our national conference in the fall
- Paid sabbatical (after 5 years of employment)
Please address your cover letter to Brandon Moss, Director of XYIS, and submit your cover letter and resume via XYPN's career site: http://careers.xyplanningnetwork.com.
- Grace under pressure - this is at the top for a reason
- Strong sense of personal accountability - we give a long leash and promote failure as long as you’re playing to win
- Experience with a major custodian, TAMP, or large investment company - it’s what we do
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - we may not be serious people, but we’re in a serious business...we take that seriously
- Tech savvy - oddly enough, we still have to put this here
- Proven ability to master multiple tasks at once - we move fast and you gotta move with us
- Plays well with others - don’t be THAT teammate
- Stellar eye for detail - Details matter. Commas and decimal points are literally the difference between thousands and millions of dollars for us.
- Highly organized - because a couple of us may not be and we need your help